Glorious Fox Switches Are Here To Stay 🦊

Hey friends!

I just wanted to come in here and let you all know that our Glorious Fox Switches are now available for purchase. They are making a return but are now here to stay, be on the lookout for some more product announcements coming really soon :eyes:

Learn More: Fox Linear Switches

4 Likes

Product announcements you say :grimacing::star_struck:

2 Likes

Awesome to see more products becoming available for everyone. Maybe Series One Pro can be next :eyes:

4 Likes

I do NOT need another mouse. But the series one Pro feels like the one that got away…

3 Likes

Stay tuned, never know what could be coming up

4 Likes

Agree with the SOP!! Of course, I’m still on the look out for GMMK Pro HE version :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I think there maybe an error on the product page. It says you get 110 switches for $35 but when you select them for a build, it takes 3 packs the GMMK Pro, so that makes me think it is the standard 36 per pack as the Pandas, Lynxes and Raptors.

2 Likes

@Tempy can you provide some insight on this :point_up_2:?If this is an issue I would imagine you want it resolved very quickly.

1 Like

Hey!

This is definitely a mistake, I was able to re-create it on my end and we are getting this fixed ASAP.

Thank you for pointing this out @tecmo34 and thank you for the tag @LiquidMaverick

2 Likes