Glorious Core Update & Profile Imports

Hi there Glorious Fans:

I have a question about the Glorious Core app for the GMMK Pro keyboard. Prior to updating to the most recent version of Glorious Core, I exported my color profile. After I update my software, I am unable to import my last profile. Does anyone know how to properly import a profile.

Another issue I found is that when I click on the left-hand, keyboard icon, I get a blank screen. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

1 Like

I just updated and I had no issues importing my previously save profile

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Jr. Interesting as I am getting errors now and am unable to use the app. Maybe its a compatibility issue with my computer. I’ll try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

I reinstalled the software and Core is working once more. I’ve loaded the profile and it shows the correct color profile on the computer monitor, but it won’t feed the color profile to my keyboard. Any ideas on the last mile to move the colors from the screen on to my keyboard?

1 Like

Maybe try to open the lighting menu and change one thing and hit save? For me it usually doesn’t give a live preview and I have to hit save so it might do resend the rgb and work.

1 Like