Glorious Black Friday Cyber Monday 2022 has ended!

11.28.22 UPDATE: We’re in the final stretch of our best sale of the year, Glorious fans, so don’t miss out!

The Glorious Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale ends at 12am on Nov. 29 (that’s tonight!) so be sure to stock up on all your favorite Glorious products before it’s too late. Once the clock strikes twelve, these deals will go back into hibernation until next year.

If you have any issues accessing the sale or checking out, please message our customer support team here: Support - Official Web Store - Glorious Gaming

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: Both doorbusters (GMMK PRO and Wireless Mice) are sold out! We’ve still got great deals on both these groups of products though, along with tons of other gaming gear so stop by and check it out :point_right: Mouse and Keyboard Deals - PC Accessories - Glorious Gaming

____________________________________________________________________________________________

BFCM22 - Doorbuster GMMK PRO & Wireless Mice_1920x1080

BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Stock up on all your favorite Glorious products at our best prices of the year, and grab one of our awesome doorbusters before they sell out:

GMMK PRO Barebones - 50% OFF! (Limit one per cart)
Model O/O- Wireless or D/D- Wireless - 50% OFF! (Limit four per cart)

If you have questions about the sale, check out our full blog post here: Gaming Deals List for Black Friday Cyber Monday 2022 - Glorious Gaming

If you experience any issues accessing the sale or checking out, please contact customer support here: Support - Official Web Store - Glorious Gaming

Happy shopping and enjoy the deals!

2 Likes

@guild_members if you had issues snagging a doorbuster during the Guild early access, now’s your chance!

5 Likes

UPDATE: The GMMK PRO doorbuster is officially over. ENJOY
For those who didn’t get one, you can still SAVE 30% on the GMMK PRO till end of BFCM, only $118.99!

4 Likes

SUCCESS this time. I was ready to get what I wanted. Very excited.

6 Likes

Got mine in black!

5 Likes

UPDATE: Wireless mouse doorbuster is sold out!

3 Likes

Congrats @ashley.bartlett, glad you where able to snag what you wanted :blush: I hope you are able to post some pics when you get it built

Welcome @spockasmick. Congrats to you as well on grabbing a GMMK Pro and I hope we get some pics of your build as well once you get it all put together

What Switches & Keycaps are you both gonna be putting on your GMMK Pro’s?

2 Likes

Thanks! Lubed Lynx linear and something white/black SA profile

3 Likes

And I missed it by 30 mins :tired_face:

Are they going to big discount again on cyber Monday for the gmmk pro or is it only the 30% now?

I grabbed the glorious GBPT rainforest caps with my white pro, and the flex kit and a poly plate. going to grab some milky yellows v2 to t give them a go. Currently rocking the pandas that I can switch back to if I don’t like the linears

2 Likes

Very good choices :+1:

1 Like

I think i need a new usb c daughter board for my gmmk pro (the connection is getting loose And if I move the board sometimes I didn’t see the LED lights go out) but i don’t want to spend $9 shipping for a $5.50 item

1 Like

It’s 30% off for the rest of the sale, it won’t be returning to 50% off again.

2 Likes

I always just see shipping cost as saving me the gas and energy of going to a store (nearest keyboard/electronics store near me besides Walmart is 4 hrs away) to get whatever keyboard or accessories I want/need so for the most part, shipping cost doesn’t bother me to much, now if it gets up into the 30-50 dollar range for shipping then that’s when I’m like ok this is just to much even for me to justify

For the most part though I try and not care what the cost for shipping is because most likely it will be cheaper and less time consuming to pay the shipping then for me to go out drive around and find what I’m looking for

Hehe. It cost me $68 in shipping. Which is still cheaper than flying to the US and hiring a car to find one. I didn’t know if domestic shops would sell for that cheap either. It’s tricky, and always a bit of a shock as it’s only ever calculated at the end.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just try to think to myself if I had to drive around to find the thing I’m trying to buy would it cost me more in gas and energy then it would to just pay the shipping cost and more often then not it would cost me much less to just pay the shipping cost then it would be to go out and find it

So, yeah I try not to worry to much about shipping cost as well. $68 for shipping though that is a little tougher of a pill to swallow lol but like you said for you it is cheaper than what it would cost to get there and find it in store

I couldn’t help myself and got a white ice GMMK pro, and another Model D wireless but this time im keeping the model D for myself. lol. I guess its best to have both color GMMK pros and MOW/MDW combos, right?! lol

3 Likes

11.28.22 UPDATE: We’re in the final stretch of our best sale of the year, Glorious fans, so don’t miss out!

The Glorious Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale ends at 12am on Nov. 29 (that’s tonight!) so be sure to stock up on all your favorite Glorious products before it’s too late. Once the clock strikes twelve, these deals will go back into hibernation until next year.

If you have any issues accessing the sale or checking out, please message our customer support team here: Glorious Gaming - Support - Official Web Store

1 Like