Gaming Mice (What's your main?)

I’m happy to report that my Series One Pro continues to perform well! Definitely going to grab another one if there is a second run so that I can use it at work

2 Likes

Wired Model D for work and gaming

1 Like

Model O but kinda wanna try Viper ultimate

1 Like

I switch between Finalmouse Tenz medium and Glorious Forge Series One Pro Centauri which I prefer more where the mouse has been performing really great.

If it is sub 57 grams; I am in. So current main is not one but…
Pulsar X2 Mini - Boardzy Edition 57g
Glorious Series One Pro Centauri 53g
Lamzu Atlantis Mini 51g
Finalmouse Tenz/TLL 44/45g
G_Wolves HTX 4K 41g
What is that 5? Current main are these. :grin:

3 Likes

How do you like the htx 4k?

1 Like

We are pretty much a like, except I don’t have the G_Wolves HTX 4K 41g. The other four I do go back on forth with.

I went with better Pulsar X2 mini model the RandomFrankP ( :rofl: ), as Boardzy didn’t get any Linus love (even though I had way before that video).

1 Like

So I had a small hiccup with GW’s QC (I say small because I had what I needed to fix it but for the price I let them know on Twitter. Absolutely not okay!).

The problem: They did not put the 3 screws in for the daughterboard PCB that has the micro switches for the side buttons and also the DPI button.
thumbs-up-congrats

L and R are crispy. I believe that none of my other mice have the Zippy 60 mils and I still don’t have good defining words for these other than I like them - a lot! The 4K on a 360hz monitor feels absurd and makes my brain hurt a bit trying to relearn everything.
Here are T & B with inside and out so you can see the 3 screws that were not put in the mouse.

Am I happy with it (after the panic of the rattling and the operation that followed) Yep. But is it worth this price tag? Nope.
$159.99 is highly generous and makes way more sense given the materials. It feels solid but has flex where you’d expect it to because of materials as well.

Every single skate in the box/on the mouse is already in the trashcan if I am being honest with you too.

The device is noted at 39g and is 41g on the scale and that +2g versus starlight at 44g for $189.99 makes it a tough pill but the 4K is notable enough where I am hooked.

Thanks for the questions and ya time :wink:

edit I do want to say, past those three screws (again, unacceptable) this mouse is really flawless. Like they are screws but I cannot see a flaw in the actual build of the mouse and that is saying something. I get about a day and a half battery life with work (work from home) and light/medium gaming with 4K on the whole time. Most current firmware/software for it.

1 Like

Ya I’ve only ever used 1 g wolves mouse I think it was the hati s but I absolutely loved it…I see the ruby red color way of the htx 4k and I’m trying to hold back. Waiting for the ULX but I don’t know how much longer I can wait.

1 Like

They linked that one the day after I ordered this one so I will be picking up a Ruby Red as well. They look too lovely! I am excited about ULX but I think that is in June. :grimacing:

1 Like

So after almost 3 years the sensor on my death adder V2 pro is starting to act A little strange.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a similar claw grip wireless mouse?
Yes I know the model D but I would prefer my mouse did not have holes in it.

NLG I can’t think of any wireless ergo mice w/o holes. I use a wireless Pulsar Xlite V2 regularly and it’s a great mouse, but it doesn’t have a solid shell. Have you considered the DA V3 Pro or another V2 Pro?

model D is ergo technically with holes

Current main is the Model O 2 Pro (here it is mid shoot with the Model O Pro)

6 Likes

Does this mean we have a video incoming?! Looking forward to it!

3 Likes