Gaming Mice (What's your main?)

Ninjutso Katana is pretty nice for the price!

1 Like

I use a Roccat Kone Pro Air. Great mouse!

1 Like

Keep an eye out for scroll wheel issues, I’ve heard that the Kone and Burst mice like to start scrolling in the opposite direction for a few ticks, and it’s happened to me as well.

1 Like

Hasn’t happened to me yet, and I’ve had it for a couple years now, though sometimes in an intense gaming session I hit the scroll wheel and it throws me off.

1 Like

The MOP is the new king for me. This mouse is amazing. And SILLY light.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: EPIC SIGNED GMMK PRO GIVEAWAY

this has to stop…l THIS ISNT A GIVEAWAY POST!?

3 Likes

Still rocking my Deathadder v2pro. Having the dock is just way too convenient.

1 Like

We… are… glorious

His name was Robert Paulson…

6 Likes

They are, we are, you are… His name was Robert Paulson… :cry: #SpaceMonkey

I am also on the MOPs. They are Glorious. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve already started to beat my long standing personal bests in Aim Lab and Kovaak’s with the MOP.

How I’ve missed having a Glorious mouse on my desk. All my others were handed out as gifts to friends who needed some much needed improvement to their battlestations.

I’m really hoping that Microcenter ordered Model O Pro’s along with their pink Model O’s… cause I’mma need a few more.

2 Likes

I’m MOP gang now, but still use my G502 light speed for video editing.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the video

2 Likes

A few months ago, I used Model D wireless for both. Now, I’ve been using the mx master 3 for regular use and the Model D wireless if I game (I havent gotten the time to do so in a while :frowning: ).

1 Like

Currently maining a superlight while I replace mouse switches for it.

I have a separate one for gaming and productivity, yes.

I recommend you to tackle the problem and stop buying new mice, but instead replace the mouse switches in the mice instead.

currently a simple logitech…soon better will come

I use a FinalMouse Tenz. I cannot recommend it. While it is super light and feels good in the hand… the mouse clicks are not as tight and precise as I would think such a premium product would have. It doesn’t capture every mouse click and sometimes it will release a down press even though the button is firmly kept depressed. Very strange.

That’s strange, so far I haven’t had any problems with either of mine :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ve heard that they have quality control issues that prevent a consistently quality product.

I was maining an Xlite V2 Wireless for a while but then my Series One Pro arrived and I’ve been using that for about a week straight now. The SOP is awesome - I’d love to see it go in-stock on the site because it’s basically a Razer Viper Mini but wireless and with better software lol.

1 Like