Forum Updates

Greetings Glorious Friends!

It’s been a minute since we’ve rolled out some new functionalities here on the forum, but we’ve got some fun new updates available to you now:

• New Reactions! These new little guys show up if you hover over the heart icon at the bottom of a post or comment - feel free to reply below and let me know if there’s any other reacts you’d like added

• Solved Replies! Staff is now able to mark replies to posts as Solutions. Currently, I have this enabled for the General > Product Questions category only, and I’ll be doing my best to mark the reply with the topic’s solution prior to closing out a thread - Solution marking is shown in the image below

• Spoiler Alerts! Now we can all talk about the endings of our favorite shows/movies/games/etc. and not ruin other members’ day :handshake: To use this feature, click the Settings (gear) button while making a post, select Blur Spoiler, and type your spoiler text between the inline tags like this Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle!

That’s all for now, but we’ll have more in the coming days! I’ll be sure to update this thread with each new addition :slight_smile: happy posting y’all!

2 Likes

Did something happen with the forum?

1 Like

We flew too close to the sun lol. We were adding a few more features and one of them broke our theme code. We’re working on a fix currently, but no forum functionality should be lost, just the look of things is a little different at the moment :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I noticed some posts that were made yesterday are gone, too. Such as the one here who had replied with the eyes reaction and that you had then responded too are both gone.

1 Like

Yeah I believe this is due to us rebuilding the forum off a backup after it broke. Shouldn’t have lost too many replies on posts, but very recent ones like that might’ve been hit.

2 Likes