Console Gaming

Do you game on console at all?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes, what console do you play most frequently?

• Xbox
  • Playstation
  • Switch
  • Other - let us know what other in the comments!

0 voters

3 Likes

I used to use my ps4 a lot but then I sold it to buy more computer parts (and because I hadn’t used it in a year at that point) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For a while, PlayStation was my main console. Lately, I have played more Xbox and PC, but there is also a lot of Switch play time in there, so… all-in-all, I’d say it’s pretty equal. Probably more console than PC for the most part, if only because the latest consoles are better than my laptop.

1 Like

Mainly only play console for sports games like Madden, 2K, MLB, etc. Use the PC for FPS, along with some RPG, like Assassin Creed and Witch 3 with a controller.

1 Like

I have not played a game on console since I built my computer a few years back. The only thing that I use my Xbox for anymore is to stream Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Ect.

1 Like

I put no for console gaming, but picked the Switch. I’m like a 95% PC gamer, but I do have fun in the Switch periodically.

3 Likes

I used to play on the ps1 and ps2 back in the day. Nowadays I just use an emulator on PC. My daughter has a switch and my wife a DS.

1 Like

I’ve been pretty much a nintendo consoles only boy cause I care too much about their video games even though they are one of my least favorite gaming companies due to how they treat their fans. lately I have been debating getting a play station though. cause it would be nice to have a modern media player for the living room. but honestly I might just build a second pc for that

1 Like

I play on Nintendo since the game boy, and its my favourite to this day.

2 Likes

I game on my Xbox Series X. I’ve been primarily a Xbox gamer since the original Xbox and that’s where all my friends play too. I have owned Sony and Nintendo consoles throughout that time too (although I skipped the PSP and Nintendo DS consoles and regret that in hindsight)! Like most people of my generation, I grew up on Nintendo and Atari and then the Playstation when that came out. I have a PS5 and a Switch that I can play a lot but mostly for the awesome exclusives. I have a ton of games on PC but I mostly play single player games and a bunch of old RPGs. But even with a gaming PC, I play games on it the least :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

are we still aloud to say PC master race? :eyes: i do nearly all my gaming on my PC, the switch comes out sometimes for mario cart or super smash bros battles. lol

2 Likes

I am the same @Warheart1188 I started on the Nintendo, then the PlayStation, then on to the original Xbox (All my buddy’s where on Xbox as well) and from there on out I was on Xbox all the way up to Xbox One and I plan on upgrading to the Xbox S here soon just for Streaming Netflix and all that. I can’t go back to console gaming ever since I built my computer a few years ago and then just a few months ago I upgraded my PC from a Ryzen 5 3600x and a 2060 to a Ryzen 9 5900x and a 3070 Ti so there is no going back to console anytime soon

I don’t have a console (I fuck with the Switch, tho), but I do use a controller whenever I can.

I’ve been playing Jedi Fallen Order (thank you steam sale) with my Switch Pro controller (best controller imho) and it feels great.

4 Likes

I’ll use my Xbox Elite controller on my PC for certain games, but I mostly stick to Mouse & Keyboard

4 Likes

Same here! The Elite controller is great for Eldenring!!

3 Likes

I have been wanting to purchase Elden Ring but I have been more focused on my PC upgrades and my Glorious purchases so I have held off on getting it so far

1 Like

Used to play PS2, PS3 and DS growing up. Exclusively use a PC now. Too much effort to keep up with console for me.

2 Likes