COMPLETED- Model D PRO

Will we get an email with our shipping details for the mdpro? Also for U.S. what shipping service does it use? ex. ups, fedex, usps.

Hey @Lyssale, yes you should get a shipping confirmation email with tracking details. If you have not received one, reach out to our support team and they can help provide you with updated information.

Received my MDP this past Sunday and I gotta say I’m not as excited as I thought I would be. I only say this because for a group buy item this doesn’t feel as “premium” as one would expect. Comparing mine to the regular Wireless MD it is lighter and slightly textured but other than battery life and shell not much of a difference to surprise me.

I actually believe my left click is loose as it rattles when I shake the mouse, and when clicking on it it doesn’t feel as stable to it’s right click. So this might be a QC issue, wouldn’t be surprised if others have it as well.

Overall, this one has stopped me from future Forge Item. Glorious’ communication during the whole thing was atrocious when compared to smaller “no-name” keeb GBs I’ve participated in. Aside from aesthetics, Forge items don’t feel worth it ESPECIALLY when Glorious drops a new mouse in-between QC delays - literal slap in the face.

2 Likes

Glorious will be ending Glorious Forge, its just hasnt been officially announced yet but heres the link to the Glorious Founder comment regarding Glorious Forge.

Yes, we are ending the Forge program (will announce it officially soon). It was something new we wanted to try, but in the end, we want to do what our community wants - and we heard the feedback loud and clear.

As Glorious grows as a company, there are just different target markets that have different needs from their gaming mice (i.e the customer buying a mouse at Best Buy is much different than the customer in the enthusiast mouse/FPS/esports space).

However, we have been working on a new plan in place that I think will keep everyone happy. I know it’s been fairly quiet from our end for the last several months, but we will have some exciting updates soon!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this as I dont get on Reddit often.

1 Like

My Model D Pro has a shaky left click as well!!! Quality does not feel great especially having waiting half a year for quality checkpoints

1 Like