COMPLETED- Model D PRO

Holding on more for the Model O Pro to get here for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Model D PRO Group Buy has closed and we are on to production :tada: we expect to start fulfilling orders in Nov 2022, and I’ll keep you posted with updates along the way.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Likes

November is blowing my mind! :fire:
You as well @Millions :smiley:

2 Likes

10.26.22 Update - Model D PRO is moving along nicely. Currently in PVT sample stages. Still within estimated window to start fulfillment :mouse: :

5 Likes

BIG NEWS! Woot! Thanks for the update Millions! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy to help!

4 Likes

So excited to get mine!

4 Likes

Welcome @EchoLWS the community and when you get you Model D Pro I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Update 11/15/22

Given a quality assurance issue that arose during production of the Model D PRO, our factory needs additional time to fulfill orders. To ensure you receive the best product possible, the new window for shipment is December 22 - January 23.

Our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible, so adjusting our delivery window guarantees your new mouse meets Glorious quality standards. If you have questions about your order, please reach out directly to our Customer Support team.

We are really looking forward to getting these mice in your hands as quick as possible. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

As much as it’s unfortunate that it’s delayed, as long as I get an issue-free product, I’ll be happy. Hope this extra time ensures the best quality!

2 Likes

It’s a bummer to hear that there was a QC issue with the Model D Pro

I am happy though that it will be taken care of for those who purchased one and that it was announced that the Shipment Window is going to be pushed back a little ways to assure the customers get a quality product

Thank you @Millions for updating us with this news even though it’s a little bit of a bummer, it’s good to know it’s being taken care of

1 Like

As others have said, while a bit disappointing, I would much rather any QC issue be caught prior to fulfillment when it can be easily resolved vs shipping a product that would cause greater disappointment. Thank you for keeping up the communication @Millions!

2 Likes

2 months delay on estimated window for a QC issue? huh. That’s like a full production cycle, are you guys starting again from 0? The mouse better be impeccable, unlike the many model O Pro’s who failed to deliver. Also considering you guys missed the 1’st estimated shipping window, give the customers the option to cancel their order.

Key word Estimated

I get the frustration but they have been extremely vocal about the fact that QC issues can happen and that the Estimated Shipping date is just that and estimate and could be pushed back if QC issues arrive. I’m pretty sure you had to agree to those terms when purchasing.

I think the fact that they were able to catch the QC issue before they got it into the hands of the consumer, they were up front about it, they are working hard to correct the issue and get it sent out to those who purchased it as quickly as they can shows that they want to make sure the product that you get is a reliable, well-built product that passes all QC inspections and that everyone is happy with it

I for one am glad they are taking the time to get everything right for everyone who bought it. Thanks again @Millions and @glorious_staff

Edit: Gosh I hope I don’t come off as an A Hole here because that is not my intentions at all and if I do, I’m sorry in advance

5 Likes

Not A Hole, but either you’re a Glorious employee or the biggest shill I’ve seen on the internet, chasing the forums ranks. Why are you tagging glorious staff for the second time in the same conversation saying the same things? I do understand the QC issue needs to get fixed for the production to start, but what kind of QC can cause such big delay? Is there a limit to these delays or QC issues can go to the point where this product get manufactured 6 months from now? Its sad that 2 GF mice are already completed and the Model D, which is the last one that went live (up until today), gets postponed.

1 Like

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

While it’s frustrating, I’ll ask to avoid accusations in the future. Believe it or not, @Dozill and I are not glorious employees or shills. I hope he doesn’t mind me saying so, Dozill is just a really positive dude. We have a pretty great group of people here. And don’t get me wrong, expressing frustration is welcome here, but we ask to keep it constructive.

Hoping the QC issues get resolved quickly.

7 Likes

Update 11.30.22: New samples are being checked by our QA team currently. If these samples pass, we’ll update you with a new estimated timeline for shipping out Model D PRO orders, but currently still on track to hit December '22 - January '23 estimate.

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you all an update on the latest round of samples for the Model D PRO. Unfortunately, they have not met our quality standards yet and we now estimate fulfillment in February 2023.

To give you some insight, this delay is particularly inconvenient as factories are closing for the holidays and Chinese New Year, which means it takes longer for us to get new samples from our factories to approve.

As always, our goal is to provide you with the best quality product possible, and although fast shipment is our aim, we never want to sacrifice quality for speed.

If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our Customer Support team. We appreciate your continued patience and will provide more updates as we have them.

Thank you,
Millions

6 Likes