Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale is Coming!

Got through! Guild 10% code didn’t work however.

• edit Discount code for GLxA products only. Worked on the water bottle.

Just purchased a gmmk pro in black :+1:t2:

I got one. It worked for me

ITS BACK UP BUT I HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE??

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing here

Yea, I just got through and placed my order. However the GLXAGUILD code didn’t work. I didn’t want to risk losing the doorbusters so placed order anyway.

Same, my price did not include a 10% discount as mentioned in the guild member email

same (atleast not that i know of)

the code was if you purchased their GLxA products, the 10% should be applied automatically.

the 10% wasn’t applied to a mousepad i bought either.

1 Like

What a time to realize my account doesn’t have access!!! It shows I’m in a Guild on the store!!! My forum account doesn’t show I have Guild access :frowning:

I got in and placed my order. Nice!

Just updated your account, you should have full Guild access here now

2 Likes

Just ordered it! Super stoked!! Was worried I was going to miss it i don’t have too good of service where I’m at for work currently but was able to stand on my van and get some reception! :laughing:

1 Like

I should have access as well. I’m in the same boat as Mr. Thick

Did the 10% off for all guild members work?

Updated yours too!

1 Like

Hello @Millions, could you please check my account as well? This is the first time I’m trying to partake in this type of event on Glorious, and I don’t see any of the discounts or anything. I assume I’m in the guild (got an e-mail invite, which I accepted).
Is there a particular link I have to use?

1 Like

I may be in this club too. I’m not seeing the 50% discount anywhere

I’d just checked out. Thanks

I think the discount(s) apply in the cart/checkout. Hopefully @Millions can confirm or correct.