Show off your GMMK2 Builds

I’ve got an Asgard 3 at my office driving a set of Mackie CR3-X’s, plus my old Philips Fidelio X2HR or whatever headphones I bring in from home (Focal Elegia, Hifiman Sundara or Edition XS). I’ve got a Topping D90/A90 stack running things at home.

2 Likes

Love these caps!!

I realized I never posted the keyboard I did for my wife!

14 Likes

Why are all these keyboards so good, and why don’t I have any of them?

3 Likes

Everything stock. Although I just added a green coiled cable to the setup over the weeknd

7 Likes

I made a tuxedo version of both! :man_in_tuxedo:

I need to find a red ENTER (sorry, ASCEND) and ESC to complete the look…

12 Likes

I love pudding caps, GMMK 2 with Aqua king switches and some Ducky pudding keycaps.

12 Likes

Is that the Purple/White Ducky pudding set? Mine are still on backorder…

1 Like

yea its the white and purple 87key set I have a filler key from another set I had lying around since the 87key didn’t have the right size shift key and it still isn’t the right size. I ordered a glorious aura v2 white set so I can fill it properly maybe even mix them a little better. I originally had purchased the 108 key set of the purple and white, but they kept pushing the availability date so I cancelled my order and just bought the 87 key since its in stock.

2 Likes

Not showing off any crazy build that I spend months on but I just wanted to brag that mine arrived this morning. It’s amazing to type on and much quieter than the original GMMK.

12 Likes

Loving the 96% board! Frees up space on my smaller desk perfectly while keeping a 10 key for work :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum! And that keycap set is looking quite nice.

1 Like

This mat + keycap combo is so soothing :ocean:

1 Like

That’s probably the first time soothing has been used to describe the Lich King…

3 Likes

Anything involving ice blues is soothing to me - Lich King, Mr. Freeze, Sub Zero, Elsa from Frozen…all calm people in my mind.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The pink case came in today. Might be the fastest I lubed switches and built a board to date.

Switches - cherry blossom linears
Keycaps - JTK Night Sakura

9 Likes

Ohhh that looks amazing

1 Like

Got my barebones in today. Wasted no time getting this beaut together!

12 Likes

ohhhh that looks nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like