One word story

keycaps

Please do not post further as I am making a paragraph of all the words

1 Like

finished! @RGBruh

bob ate at the roadside diner after finding love but there appeared the great gatsby his mortal enemy!!! bob decided that he wouldnt falter and faltered circumstances arose about illness and death. Bob took laxatives so jerry had another burrito which was very delectable except for the extra sauce. Bob pissed with egregious aim upon jerry. (pause) later they cuddled in fear while mr.bogeyman stalked alphonse near Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.(period) Alphonse decided he should not run high-stakes poker games attended by barney and bam bam the founders finally with cautious ingenuity took many stolen keyboards wrapping them together chaotically whilst the FBI fumbled the sample gmmk elite and almost destroyed all fuzzy mollusks incubating inside underwater caverns. (period) Meanwhile IRS (irresponsible resource systems) are running combat simulations involving thumbs and Chupacabra’s slaughtering everything that contains psilocybin and dimethyltryptamine because they can. consequently, poop was thrown speedily towards bob. (pause) bob pooped out mechanical keyboard’s ceramic trays and cups where nothing ever stayed there helped keep things organized over time. then, bob caught feelings of irrefutable terror while grieving the loss of keycap sets produced by glorious. They sent keycaps

edit while reading this again i can not stop laughing

4 Likes

Omg I am fucking crying :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

lmao same

1 Like

I literally had tears running down my face and could hardly read through the tears haha

1 Like

beautiful. absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

bräˈvisəmō