Model D Wireless Scroll Wheel Squeak

I just received my Model D Wireless yesterday and everything seems to be working fine except that the scroll wheel has a very loud squeak. It seems to come out more when scrolling down versus up. Any one else have this issue and any advice on how to deal with it?

1 Like

My model D wireless doesn’t have this, how ever my model o wireless did. Not sure on a solution but maybe someone in here has explored solutions.

2 Likes

My Model O Wireless had this issue, and it ended up just going away on its own at one point and hasn’t happened since. I’d reach out to support, they might be able to do something to assist (I remember they had provided me some steps to try, but I don’t remember what they were).

1 Like

yea I’ve sent them a video of it and waiting for a response.

1 Like

I was scared of this, so the still havent solved that issue, i have 4 glorious mice, and every single one of the has the squeak, latest my wireless model o. My model D wireless few days away, i really do hope that i dont have that from the start.

1 Like

I hope at the least they replace it for me if there’s no easy solution that I can do myself. I didn’t think it would bother me but now I realize how much I scroll down…

1 Like

There is no solution, you can find some DIY solutions on reddit, but its short term and you need to open the mouse in order to implement them which i dont recommend. Thats the only thing i dont like about Glorious, they need to improve their QC, and they need to address this issues.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, opening the mouse up isn’t that hard to do. Just don’t force anything to come off and you won’t break anything. Normally I just have to slide a gift card or something under the case to get it started and then it pops right off.

1 Like