COMPLETED- Model D PRO

We all prayge :pray: Very excited for this mouse to get into all of our hands :raised_hands:
Welcome to Guild @upolog
Remain Glorious!

1 Like

Thank you. Fingers crossed. I hope it is on the same level as DAv3Pro.

1 Like

40 days without any updates, February is already here, was wondering what is the progress if any?

Any updates on this?

Someone asked in the updates On model O 2 and I 2 thread and I believe millions said in the next week or so…I’ll link it if I can find it.

2 Likes

Helping out here @jzaine7 as I was the one asking in that thread to Millions :slight_smile:

:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

3 Likes

Ahhh yes yes I knew I saw that ty ty!

2 Likes

Hello Glorious Friends,

We’ve got some updates for you regarding the estimated shipping date of the Model D PRO.

Our factories are working hard to meet Model D PRO group buy demand, but unfortunately we will not be able to hit our previous shipping estimate of January - February ‘23. Currently, we are waiting to receive final production samples for approval. Once we have approved the latest samples, we expect MDPROs to start shipping out towards the end of March. This means customers who pre-ordered these mice will not receive their mice prior to April 1, 2023.

If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our customer support team here.

We know delays are frustrating, but we’re certain these mice will be worth the wait. We have put them through rigorous QA testing to ensure all customers receive the best possible product. We truly appreciate your continued patience and support.

Stay Glorious!

4 Likes

In other words another 2 months of delay.

3 Likes

This is getting kind of ridiculous…

2 Likes

Really wanted the mouse but unfortunately had to cancel the order as i’m strapped for cash rn :pensive:
Hope all those who eventually get it enjoy though :grin:

3 Likes

Hey, no need to insult anyone like that. I personally did not buy a model D pro, nor have I had business experience, but I’m sure they just want to give the best products to their customers. I really can see the frustration however. I hope all of you guys get your mice soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Appreciate the update, just thought to check on this.

1 Like

Will the mode D pro be coming back on the glorious site or was it a one time forge thing bc I unfortunately missed out on the original run and would love to pick one up for my setup.

Hey @Ghostrider - I moved your question here because I figured some other members might have the same question and it’d get more visibility here. Right now there are no confirmed plans to bring it back, however if things change in the future I’ll be sure to post an update here and tag Guild members to make sure you all know!

What I don’t understand is… you guys make tons of mice. That’s literally what you do for a living, why is this particular mouse so difficult to release?

I didn’t see a single insult in the post above yours. I see a frustrated customer that has endured multiple push backs on a delivery date for a pre-ordered product. I am in the same boat, as this is the third delay on this mouse. From a customer standpoint, I’m starting to lose faith and trust in a company that I’ve put my money into. I am also being patient with the process so that they come out to a great QA standard, but at some point they need to deliver something within a reasonable time frame. We’re now getting an estimated shipping date 5 months past the date provided originally. At this point, am I confident that the mouse will ship in April? I’m not going to hold my breath.

1 Like

I always find the double standard nature of this particular conversation amusing.
I see this all the time with product releases, group buys, and game launches. People get impatient and start the “we want the thing, give us the thing”. Then whatever the item in question is gets rushed, and suddenly its “the thing is bad, why did you give us the thing”

Glorious is at the bare minimum, trying to maintain some degree of transparency in regards to issues. An update has been pushed on nearly a monthly basis, since August.
I do agree that the setbacks are frustrating, but this is the nature of pre-ordering and group buys.

1 Like

Just wanted to cross-post and let D PRO customers know there’s an update posted here: Updates on Model O 2, Model I 2, and Model D PRO

2 Likes

Hello,
I wanted to ask about the Model D Pro wireless mouse. Is there any chance I can still order one? It only allows me to get notified about the product, so I wonder if the ability to buy it has passed? Or I just can’t buy it yet?

Lmk and ty for the help!