COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

The Series One PRO | Genos.

The group buy will begin June 22nd.
It will last for exactly two weeks. $99.99 USD.
We will ship globally.

Get notified when the group buy starts:

3 Likes

I gotta say this again, please don’t make that white/gray the only option. Ya gotta do a black one also

2 Likes

I think there’s a lot of really good points in this thread about the forge releases. While I don’t necessarily mind the speed of the forge releases, I do agree that releasing forge products with so little information, does make it difficult as a consumer to make an informed buying decision.

Someone mentioned interest checks, which actually make alot of sense, however, it seems to me like part of the goal with Glorious Forge is to release surprise product drops on us, and interest checks would unfortunately would take the surprise element out of the equation.

My suggestion would be to not necessarily slow down the timing between releases, but slow down the time between product inception and release date. As you build a pipeline of products then by all means release away while always keeping new products in the pipeline.

Additionally, while products are in the “pipeline phase”, Maybe make prototypes and send them out to the Glorious Council members for testing and feedback, having us sign NDA’s of course to keep the surprise element of launches. (Similar to how you did with the GSV2 stabs which obviously was a successful launch) This seems like it would be a great way to guage interest and make tweaks before launch, as well as a better way to utilize the Glorious council which TBH has been prettydormant since it’s launch.

5 Likes

All very good points.

The Series One PRO Group Buy is LIVE: Series One PRO - Wireless Gaming Mouse | Glorious Forge

• Hyperlight 50g for maximum mobility
  • New Shape optimized for Fingertip/Claw
  • Limit-breaking 84 hours of wireless battery
  • Improved crispy switches rated for 80m clicks
  • $99.99 USD with free USA shipping
3 Likes

Looks great but I gotta wait for different color options

2 Likes

White and grey with blue accents, love it! chefs kiss

3 Likes

Just put in an order for the blue one! It looks awesome, can’t wait to get my hands on it.

1 Like

I’m kinda disappointed there is no solid black or white, or a black and white, or a black and gray, but at the same time it’s nice to have something different.

1 Like

Ya I’m glad they are making new products. All my gear is black so the chance of me buying a white piece of equipment is about zero. Hopefully more colors will be in the next run

2 Likes

Ended up grabbing 2 Model 0 pros (for the colors) and this was announced… looks like ill be making another purchase. I’m a sucker for glorious products… lol

1 Like

Welcome!

I really hope so because that would match my setup so so well! Still a great mouse otherwise, it looks like.