COMPLETED - Glorious Fox Switches

The Fox switches are pre-lubed… That’s why they’re $60.

2 Likes

I think its more on the fact that you are getting 120 switches rather than the normal 36 count. Even if they are lubed I plan to lube them.

3 Likes

10.5.22 Update - Our Fox Switches have passed QC inspection and should start shipping out in the coming weeks :fox_face:

9 Likes

10.12.22 Update - production is going well and we estimate we’ll start shipping out Fox Switch orders around Tuesday of next week! :fox_face:

10 Likes

the way its looking, im going to receive my fox switches before i receive my 2 model O pro’s. lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hype! I can’t wait to try them. Definitely going to put them in my GMMK 2 96% to replace the Kailh Box Reds in there now.

2 Likes

Update 10.18.22 - Glorious Fox Switches have moved to fulfillment :fox_face: Keep an eye on your email for tracking info, as that should be coming your way soon!

5 Likes

I got an email that the switches moved to fulfillment and at the end of the email it says “we hope you enjoy your new mouse!” lol

4 Likes

same. hahaha

4 Likes

@RGBruh @Antibimmer :grimacing: this one’s on me friends, I missed updating that. We hope you enjoy your new switches, and heck, a new mouse if you ordered one haha

5 Likes

no no you can also send us a mouse too, im sure we wont mind!! :laughing:

5 Likes

if it still says ‘unfulfilled’ should i be worried… or is it taking some time for that on orders? just wondering. thanks @Millions

3 Likes

From what I can tell it just means that they have not gotten to your order yet, and as @Millions said:

so, they just started to send out orders yesterday. So, no real need to worry they will get your order fulfilled as soon as they are able. You can still message CS if you would like or I’m sure @Millions will help you and have a more concrete answer for you

2 Likes

yeah it was more of a should they all say fulfilled or just in time it’ll update? I’m patient and not in a huge hurry, just excited that they they have finally switched to being fulfilled. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry I put up the wrong quote, I fixed it

Oh, ok yeah it will update fulfillment status for individual customers once their order is shipped

2 Likes

Hello fans of the Fox! Last update here - all Fox Switches have been shipped! Check your Glorious account page for tracking info :fox_face: If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our support team.

We’re excited for you to get your hands on these! Shoot us some pictures of your build once you receive them, I’d love seeing what you all create using one of my favorite switches :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just posting that mine were delivered Friday, Oct 28!

3 Likes

Welcome @Gumbercules! You’ll have to post a pic of your build when it’s done!

2 Likes