COMPLETED - Model O PRO

Love the clean look of the mouse, but unfortunately it is too big for my tastes. Why does Glorious release both the regular and (-) version of their mice at the same time. In every instance, people always ask for the smaller version whenever they release a new mouse and it seems pretty obvious that not everyone likes the larger variety.

Very excited to get my red one, I love glorious products. I have a model O, model O wireless, model D, model D wireless, and a GMMK. So safe to say that this one will also be a fun one to use.

1 Like

Maybe I missed it, but has there been an update? Have they started shipping yet? I know they said August - September. Still would like an update if possible.

2 Likes

I am very excited for this thing to arrive! It’s the only reason I’m not Pred rank in Apex. ONLY REASON

5 Likes

I need to try out apex but everytime I watch someone play it the time to kill seems so long I don’t think I could do it

1 Like

It’s not quite so bad once you’re in the thick of a fight thanks to the movement system. I only stopped playing because I burned out of BRs hard awhile back as did my friends.

1 Like

From what I can tell (and likely due to my lack of skill), the TTK is longer than most. The point is to take someone from the other team out of the fight to heal for a bit for your team to push up. If you are able to coordinate, you can press in close with their health lowered and then seal the deal. My friends and I have had a couple times where we attack from multiple angles where the enemy is focused on one and they other comes from the top or side. It’s not consistent for us but feels really good when it happens.

And solo queueing is a mixed bag.

Thanks’! I’ve seen this already. My question was if there has been an update on a specific date they would begin to ship them out.

Ahh my bad

This is from another topic in the forum but is in relation to Model O Pro and production, though we all know, we will get notified as soon as they have updates and I would assume major updates/delays would show on the site (if that were to happen) and in the forum:

Look at this word:

Patience :eyes:
:rofl: I got 4 of these coming so I have to look at that word all the time! Should probably just get it tattooed on me somewhere :thinking:

It’s not about not having patience, it’s about wanting some communication. I myself got 2 (out of excitement and not expecting them to release the series pro) and would like them to just update us on when we can expect to start seeing shipments roll out.

Cool.

If this is going to be a normally in stock item, you have to offer better color choices

Quick Update, everything is still on schedule. The mice are currently in production and we expect shipping to begin in the first weeks of September. The units will be drop shipped to all customers from our international warehouse, but shipping time is still expected to be reasonable.

Some of our international retail partners also participated in the group buy and may have some units coming into stock on their local stores. Keep an eye out, we’ll keep everyone posted with more details as we get it!

6 Likes

lmao timing sucks, just bought a Model D Wireless cause the group buy was over when I was getting a new mouse lol

2 Likes

Cheers for the update :sparkles:

1 Like

MODEL O PRO UPDATE: Model O PRO still on track. Production should be finished this week, after that it moves to QC inspection. If there are no issues it will start shipping around the last week of Sept.
More updates soon!

3 Likes

Very exciting! I appreciate the update(s) :sunglasses:

safe to say it will be more of a September- October. So the series pro will be pushed back a month as well correct?