How long did it take for your MDW's to arrive?

I recently ordered the MDW on Oct. 15 and it is currently Oct. 24 and it still just says “Shipping label created USPS awaits item”. I live in New Jersey and I ordered 5-10 day shipping, how long did it take for your MDW’s to arrive?

3 Likes

Oct 2nd. Still says “USPS awaiting item.”

Getting silly at this point, honestly.

3 Likes

well fuck

2 Likes

@Fenn @Optional please shoot customer service a message - either live chat or email support ticket - and they can check the status here. If something strange is happening - getting held up at customs or says delivered but you haven’t received it - they can help address those issues as well.

Thank you for your support (and patience!) :pray:

2 Likes

@Millions I have. I worked in shipping in a warehouse for many years, and had a bad feeling. Was told to wait 25 business days and then e-mail support again.

I’ve got all the patience in the world, but a month to send a small, light box with a computer mouse in it across north america just doesn’t make sense to my brain.

4 Likes

Any updates? Have you received it or does it still say awaiting package?

1 Like

no unfortunately I haven’t, but support has been helpful. My situation was different than yours though. I suggest contacting them.

1 Like

I have and they told me that I am still within my delivery window, I’m just gonna wait a few more days and contact them again because it’s still just been at “USPS awaiting item.” Not mad at them or anything, I understand how difficult things are with Covid and everything so I’m being as patient as possible. Just excited to receive the mouse even if I have to wait a while😅

1 Like

Update on this:

They sent me a new one and I received it in under a week. No idea where the hell the original one is haha.

4 Likes

Similar situation for me lmao. Apparently my first one was sent back, so I contacted support (again :sweat_smile:) and they’re shipping me out a new one. Haven’t received it yet, but lets hope it gets past the “USPS awaits item” stage this time :laughing:

2 Likes