COMPLETED- Model D PRO

@d3L7r0n I’m not sure what level of moddable they are, but if you’ve performed mods on our mice in the past I’d assume these are at a similar level of complexity. However, please do note that opening up the mouse to swap out the wheel will void the product warranty, just FYI.

@SmallVille we should have a Forge Release Roadmap posted in the forum later this month, so keep an eye out for that as it will have more details about future Forge releases!

7 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about the roadmap :eyes: that’s coming, @Millions!

W!

4 Likes

Thank you for the info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good eye!

And yes, it is. Otherwise colloquially known as “my favorite Scorpion guy.”

And I’m a red blooded Phoenix at heart. Go figure.

1 Like

i wish the Model O Pro came out in a full black like this one. i would have jumped on it!!

1 Like

Wish I new this before i ordered my Model D. Nice mouse though!

3 Likes

I just bought my Model D- Wireless so I’m in the same boat as you. More then happy to buy another Glorious mouse though

3 Likes

I can’t wait

2 Likes

Group Buy for Model D PRO is now live here: Glorious Gaming - Glorious Model D PRO - Ultralight Ergonomic Gaming Mouse

4 Likes

Let’s GOOO! Already locked in! :fire:

1 Like

Guys I had understood there was World Wide shipping ? I want to buy this but it says " not not available for the selected address. " I am from Colombia, SouthAmerica

1 Like

@justcarl unfortunately we do not ship to Colombia, but if you are able to use a freight forwarder we should be able to get you your mouse!

2 Likes

I am afraid I might need guarantee I would have to pay double shipping, that is not a good option… this will be sell in Amazon in the future?

1 Like

And now… we wait :smile:

5 Likes

Will there be a chance these will ever be in regular stock in more colorways (like simple white or black) or will these just be in GB only? I’m debating on getting one but I don’t really need a Model D wireless since my current Model D works great.

1 Like

This is not a product we’re planning to sell on Amazon in the future.

With regards to double shipping costs, if you order the Model D PRO and use a US based freight forwarder, you will receive free shipping within the US, so that should mean you only pay for shipping once (when the freight forwarder ships from US to Colombia).

Let me know if that does answer your question or if I can help with any other concerns!

2 Likes

Any shape changes from MDW?

1 Like

REMINDER - the Model D PRO Group Buy closes in ~ 48 hours! Be sure to pick one up before the GB closes :mouse:

3 Likes

Another update! Since some of you have not yet received your Model O PROs, we wanted to give you a little more time to get your O PRO in hand before closing out the D PRO.

Model D PRO Group Buy will be open through October 14th at 5pm CT. Please let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes