Gmmk 1 mini led and performance issues

Hello everyone!

A couple of weeks ago i bougth a new GMMK 2, since then my old GMMK mini was disconected, then i ordered some new stabilizer and new keycaps for my mini.

When i conect my old keyboard again, it have a some problems:

Some leds (the enter) it wil stay in blue color, i tried to update de old glorious GMKK software and then some keys doesn’t work anymore, is there a new firmware or something that i am missing?

Thank you guys!

Just to ask the obvious. Did try using another usb c cable, or usb port?

Yes, i tried every port, and a diferent cable.

It is wierd because the first time i just had the LED problem, then i reinstall de software and more LED’s had de same problem and even some keys didn’t work (switches are fine), then i uninstall everything restart my PC, restore the keyboard holding FN+R and all the keys start working fine, but i have the same problem with the LED’s

Hey @joze156 sorry to hear you’re having issues with your LEDs! For a problem this specific, I would definitely reach out to our support team via live chat or email and let them know what’s going on. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and it helps us track issues like this in case it is related to a firmware update.

1 Like