EPIC SIGNED GMMK PRO GIVEAWAYS

Spongebob Inspired Keyboard Giveaway post is up! SPONGEBOB-INSPIRED SIGNED TOM KENNY KEYBOARD GIVEAWAY

__________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE - this is NOT a giveaway entry post itself. The first giveaway opens on WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 26

keyboard-giveaway22_all_wide

Did you miss out on NYCC?
Do you love Spongebob, Law & Order: SVU, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or Star Wars?
Do you need a new custom GMMK PRO signed by a very cool famous person?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be entitled to compensation from Glorious…by means of an awesome giveaway :money_mouth_face:

We’ve got four custom built GMMK PROs we’ll be giving away over the next month from some of the awesome celebrities we got to meet at NYCC, including:

• Tom Kenny (The beloved voice actor of SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Ice-T (Songwriter, Producer & SVU star)
  • Jessie Flower (voice actor of Toph Beifong from Avatar: The Last Airbender)
  • Oscar Isaac (Moon Knight, Star Wars, and Dune megastar)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Participate:

A separate giveaway will be held for each board, announced on our social media channels.

Each person can get up to 5 entries per giveaway.

At the end of each giveaway period, all entries will be pooled, and a winner will be chosen via random number generator. Winners will be announced via our Twitter & Instagram accounts.

Entry Methods

Method 1: Follow @Glorious on Instagram, then like and comment “I’m Glorious” under each keyboard giveaway post. (+1 Entry)

Method 2: Follow @Glorious on Twitter, then retweet and comment “I’m Glorious” under each keyboard giveaway tweet. (+1 Entry)

Method 3: Order anything on our website during each giveaway period and enter one of the following codes into the promo code field at checkout (+1 Entry)

• Tom Kenny: TOMKENNY (valid Oct. 26 - Nov. 5)
  • Ice-T: ICET (valid Nov. 2 - Nov. 12)
  • Jessie Flower: FLOWER (valid Nov. 9 - Nov. 19)
  • Oscar Isaac: OSCARISAAC (valid Nov. 16 - Nov. 26)

Method 4: Join the Glorious Forum and comment “I’m Glorious” in the forum topic posted at the start of each giveaway (+1 Entry)

Method 5: Sign up with your email using our Keyboard Giveaway Signup (+1 Entry)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll update this post with links to the specific giveaway posts here in the forum as they go live, so make sure to check back regularly for your chance to win a one-of-a-kind piece of collector memorabilia!

GLHF y’all!

45 Likes

Ohhh those came out so good :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m glorious

I’m glorious

I’m Glorious

I’m Glorious

I’m Glorious

I’m Glorious

I’m Glorious

I’m Glorious

I’m Glorious

I am glorious.

I’m Glorious

I’m glorious

I’m Glorious

This looks pretty amazing. Also, based on reading the instructions, I don’t believe this is the place to comment I’m glorious. It appears that is to be done when each individual giveaway is announced one by one on the forum. That’s how I read it anyway.

Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

I’m Glorious

Looks like a lot of people have reading fail. It could be me, but I don’t think is is the right post to comment under for the giveaway. :confused:

As a HUGE Marvel fan since the 80’s I want that Oscar Issac/Moon Knight one. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I’m glorious